“Trypilske Kolo” is the instrument for festival movement from the art-observing and consuming stage to the stage of art-creating, from the passive existence to full meaning harmonious life. Mysterious Trypillia is a ground for active cognitive process. On its basis our project incorporates musical, educational, ecological, sport and entertainment programs. Every visitor is accepted by the founder of this world. That’s why the festival through the communication and art helps to understand the meaning of the human being, the value of one’s life, harmonious attitude towards the health, nature, society. It activates towards positive changes in one’s existence, community, the state.
“Trypilske Kolo” has a five year cycle. Each festival year has a one of the nature element theme: Water, Earth, Fire, Air with the corresponding program and subject. What is important – the territory of the festival is announced to be free from alcohol consumption and cigarettes smoking.
Issues which the festival tries and solves are closely connected with world outlook crisis in the society which leads to the indifference and nonchalant attitude of the contemporary human towards own health, nature, history and the country.
Mission: through the general unity in the spirit of art, communication and striving for the healthy way of life to inspire people to self development and self understanding.
Aim: using the Trypillia theme, through the art, musical, ecological, curative, sport and other entertaining and cognitive programs to arouse theinterest towards world ethnical cultures, to offer the alternative ways of recreation, to activate visitors’ creative and cognitive processes.
Main task of the festival is the assistance in development of the tourist infrastructure of Kiev region, Ukraine (in the terms of Euro 2012 preparations).
1. Popularization of the national historical heritage.
2. Providing of quality cultural family time.
3. Popularization of healthy way of life.
4. Formation of positive ecological thinking.
5. Setting the international cultural collaboration.
6. Assistance in the green tourism development in the Kyiv region.
7. Development of the local communities.
8. Development of the future young specialists in the cultural management sphere.
9. Development of the tourist infrastructure in the terms of Euro 2012 preparations.